DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL
Littlestown, PA 17340
Starting at $14.00, depending on experience. Pay Increases
with job tenure
"In this ever-changing society, the most important and
enduring thing is our family, we value family"
TrueNorth Wellness has a very competitive benefits package
and a flexible work schedule.
- Flexible Hours: 15 to 25hrs per week
- We strive hard to assist those in need of a flexible schedule
while keeping the needs of our clients and program a priority.
- Shifts vary between days, evenings, and rotating weekends
- Must have the ability to work independently and be
- Possess compassion, understanding, and patience to assist
those we serve
- Provide assistance and advocacy for our clients living with
chronic mental health disorders.
- Assist clients to keep moving forward in their recovery
- Must be reliable, professional, and have the ability to
assist residents during Crises.
- Become skilled at and practice, a strength based, Trauma
Informed Care, recovery-oriented oriented philosophy. and be well-versed, or
willing to and practice it every day.
- Assist with meal prep, laundry, cleaning, and transportation
via agency vehicle.
- High School Diploma
- Experience/education in the Human Service field preferred
- Valid Driver's license in the state of residence with 3
- Good driving record.
- Passion and drive to enrich the lives of others
TrueNorth Wellness Services has been providing our
communities with behavioral health and wellness programs for more than 40 years
and strives to create a safe environment of trusting relationships and a
culture of hope and healing where all will thrive.
TrueNorth Wellness Services is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. TrueNorth is also a trauma-informed
organization, and all employees are expected to demonstrate behaviors that
further that goal.