Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner
Starting at $16.50, depending on experience. Pay Increases
with job tenure.
"In this ever-changing society, the most important and
enduring thing is our family, we value family"
TrueNorth Wellness has a very competitive benefits package
and a flexible work schedule.
- No weekends
- Flexible work schedule
- Reasonable workload
- Opportunities for training and professional growth
- Being part of a helpful, friendly team of coworkers
Job Responsibilities include:
- Conduct a triage assessment/psychiatric evaluation providing
a thorough and accurate description of each client's symptoms and presenting
- Develop/follow treatment goals that are related to the
individual client's problems, as well as therapeutic interventions to
facilitate the recovery process.
- Function effectively within the organizational and financial
structure of the organization as well as the local, state, and the federal
- Utilize evidence-based and best practice methods appropriate
- Seek information about community resources and link clients
to appropriate ancillary services and resources to promote client wellness and
- Understand how trauma affects an individual and know effective
ways to respond to individuals who have experienced it.
- Utilize the electronic medical record to accurately document
treatment and store all relevant information.
- Establish rapport and communicate effectively (orally and in
writing) with a wide array of people of all ages and functioning levels, from
various cultural and economic backgrounds with a variety of personal
experiences and ability levels.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with agency staff,
colleagues, clients, family members, and other providers and function
effectively as a member of an interdisciplinary team to increase expertise and
improve the effectiveness of treatment services.
- Advantages of working with the Outpatient Medical Department
- This position requires a current Pennsylvania license as a
certified registered nurse practitioner or a physician assistant and also:
- Holds a mental health certification or obtains a mental
health certification within 2 years of being hired TrueNorth Wellness Services has been providing our communities
with behavioral health and wellness programs for more than 40 years and strives
to create a safe environment of trusting relationships and a culture of hope
and healing where all will thrive.
TrueNorth Wellness Services is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. TrueNorth is also a trauma-informed
organization, and all employees are expected to demonstrate behaviors that
further that goal