DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL
Littlestown, PA 17340
Starting at $14.00, depending on experience. Pay Increases
with job tenure.
Sign on BONUS. $500 after 30 days, $1500 after 6 months,
$2000 after 1 a year of service!
"In this ever-changing society, the most important and
enduring thing is our family, we value family"
TrueNorth Wellness has a very competitive benefits package
and a flexible work schedule".
- Flexible Hours
- Shifts vary between days, evenings, and rotating weekends
- Possess compassion, understanding, and patience to assist
those we serve.
- Must have the ability to work independently and be
- Provide assistance and advocacy for our clients living with
chronic mental health disorders.
- Assist clients to keep moving forward in their recovery
- Assist with meal prep, laundry cleaning, and transportation
via agency vehicle.
- Become skilled at and practice, a strength-based, Trauma
Informed Care, recovery-oriented philosophy.
- Must be reliable, professional, and have the ability to
assist residents during Crises
- High School Diploma
- Experience/education in the Human Service field preferred
- Valid Driver's license in the state of residence, with 3 yrs.
- Good driving record.
- Passion and drive to enrich the lives of others
- TrueNorth Wellness Services has been providing our
communities with behavioral health and wellness programs for more than 40 years
and strives to create a safe environment of trusting relationships and a culture
of hope and healing where all will thrive.
TrueNorth Wellness Services is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
age, disability, or Veteran status. TrueNorth is also a trauma-informed
organization, and all employees are expected to demonstrate behaviors that
further that goal.