Part-Time Position (Hours can be flexible with school scheduling)
Starts at $12.00, depending on experience. Pay Increases with job tenure
Hanover, PA 17331
Learning Opportunities- With direct in-person supervisor training :
- Conduct brief, evidence-based, and developmentally
appropriate screening and conduct or arrange for more detailed assessments
- Provide a range of brief, focused prevention,
treatment, and recovery services, as well as longer-term treatment and
support for consumers with persistent illnesses.
- Use information technology to support and improve
- Function effectively within the organizational and
financial structures of the agency.
- Establish rapport quickly and communicate effectively
with consumers, their family members, and other providers.
- Create and implement treatment plans, ensuring access
to an array of linked services, and the exchange of information among
consumers, family members, and providers.
- Function effectively as a member of a professional team
that includes behavioral health, consumers, family members, and outside
- Assess and continually improve the services delivered.
- Understand how trauma affects an individual and know
effective ways to respond to individuals who have experienced it.
- Be in a Bachelor's level program in Social Work,
Counseling, or Human Services (Other degrees may also be accepted)
- The position requires one clearance and
training if accepted into the position: PA State Police Clearance and
Mandated Reporting training.
TrueNorth Wellness Services has been providing our
communities with behavioral health and wellness programs for more than 40 years
and strives to create a safe environment of trusting relationships and a
culture of hope and healing where all will thrive.
TrueNorth Wellness Services is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. TrueNorth is also a trauma-informed
organization, and all employees are expected to demonstrate behaviors that
further that goal.